John,

Do you realise how great an idea you are proposing?

What an amazing potential.

Think of how many out there who will jump at the chance for a measure of
immortality.

Suppose you offer any contributor to provide a dvd disc with whatever she
wants on it along with a financial contribution.  The disc will be included
with what ever hardware will be needed and will be recovered by some future
archaeologist in about 5000 years.

A chamber deep in the chalk that will hold as much information as will fit
and set to open itself in the year 7014.

Imagine how many wealthy persons will pay dearly to have their DNA included.

Suppose the world leaders manage to accomplish what they seem to be hell
bent on doing and we wind up back in the stone age.  A timecap will be most
welcome to our descendants 250 generations hence.

Look at what the Pharaohs invested to preserve their remains.  Who knows
what capabilities will exist in 5000 years?

John, this can raise millions, maybe hundreds of millions (billions?).

Rockhenge is the ideal spot.

Think about it and do it.

Maybe Cerri and Michael will help sell the idea.  It may even be time to get
in touch with Paul Barford.

Your idea is sensible and practical.  There is a company raking in millions
selling stars.  They send me offers that for $54 US they will name a star
after me ;)
Imagine that - a star named Orion.

Orion