The problem, as I see it, is that we are lacking in decision makers with
vision and determination.
The Government proposes 'castle in the sky' rail improvements but stalls on
the urgent as well as practical solutions to outstanding problems.
There has been more than enough time and money wasted on propsals. The
Government should put its hand in its pocket and pay for what is obviously
needed. The long Hindhead tunnel when operational has solved an historic
headache and it would seem logical that this is the only real answer for
Rockhenge.
It just needs the stamp of approval and then getting on with the job in
hand.