Hi Joshua,
  Thank you for reporting this issue; I'm not sure of the procedure for non-hepforge registered developers to make trac entries, but I'm happy to collect all the information you could send me on the problem.

The exact command you issue would be helpful.  Also which version of the compiler and ROOT that you're using.  I'm hoping that it isn't too dependent on SLF version nor these auxiliary issues, because matching them might be problematic.  Another potential issue the exact collection of isotopes in your spline file -- I might ask for that if I can't reproduce the problem.

-robert