From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hawker Lynsey
Sent: 15 October 2014 15:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Article request: Psychiatry, Psychology and Law

Dear all,

I wonder if anyone is able to provide us with a copy of the following article.  I have been placed on a waiting list for it with the BL and wondered if anyone else could help?

Title: Appealing a mental illness verdict in New South Wales.
Citation: Psychiatry, Psychology and Law, January 2014, vol./is. 21/1(67-77),
Author(s): Eagle, Kerri, Adams, Jonathon

Many thanks for your help

Lynsey

Lynsey Hawker, Librarian
The Library, Administration Block
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust
St Ann's Hospital, St Ann's Road, London N15 3TH
Telephone 020 8442 6220 or 0208 702 3785
Fax 0208 442 6725
Service Line: Medical Training and Education
Manager: Suleman Bhana
Medical Education & Library Manager
Tel: 02087023885

This communication is sent for and on behalf of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust. However the views expressed within it are not necessarily the views or policies of the Trust. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this communication and any attachments is forbidden. This communication and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If this email has come to you in error you should immediately and permanently destroy it. You should take no action based on it or copy or show it to anyone else. You should contact Information Governance at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or use any other number provided in the communication. Please note that electronic communication is not considered a secure medium for sending information and therefore maybe at risk. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when using this form of communication with us. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient(s) should ensure they are actually virus free and should run current anti-virus software. Please note that email may be monitored and checked to safeguard the Trust's network from viruses, hoax messages or abuse of the Trust's systems. Action may be taken against any malicious and deliberate attempts to infect the Trust's network. The information contained in this email maybe subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
This communication is sent for and on behalf of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust. However the views expressed within it are not necessarily the views or policies of the Trust. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this communication and any attachments is forbidden. This communication and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If this email has come to you in error you should immediately and permanently destroy it. You should take no action based on it or copy or show it to anyone else. You should contact Information Governance at [log in to unmask] or use any other number provided in the communication. Please note that electronic communication is not considered a secure medium for sending information and therefore maybe at risk. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when using this form of communication with us. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient(s) should ensure they are actually virus free and should run current anti-virus software. Please note that email may be monitored and checked to safeguard the Trust's network from viruses, hoax messages or abuse of the Trust's systems. Action may be taken against any malicious and deliberate attempts to infect the Trust's network. The information contained in this email maybe subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.