SEC Pharma is currently recruiting for a contract Senior Statistical Programmer to work for a leading organisation in the UK.
You will provide statistical software programming solutions and their documentation to Biostatistics in general and to support analysis and reporting of clinical trial and/or project data for regulatory submission. You will support Project Programmer in designing and implementing the statistical programming strategy on a project, and coordinate and perform statistical programming activities such that agreed objectives, standards, deadlines and other requirements with respect to specifications, program development, quality assurance and report delivery are attained in accordance with applicable processes.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Provide advice and support to the statistical team on programming activities related to analysis and reporting of assigned drug development study/project results.
· Assess and clarify requirements, provide statistical programming solutions and ensure their efficient implementation.
• Contribute to CRF development and data structures definitions for clinical trials. Ensure consistency and adherence to available standards.
• Ensure that user acceptance testing on the structure and quality of data provided by Data Management is performed. As appropriate, perform the user acceptance testing of data structure and execute data quality acceptance checks. Develop additional study-specific checks as required.
• Develop programming specifications and ensures consistency with the statistical specifications for analysis datasets (VADs), pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures.
• Plan and perform programming, validation and documentation activities for pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures according to specifications, with high quality and within agreed time lines.
• Ensure adherence to statistical programming standards, effective use of available standard programs and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Support regulatory submission specific activities, e.g. electronic submission creation.
• Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers.
• BSc or MSc OR equivalent in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other analytical field.
• Proven knowledge of SAS programming language with SAS/Base, SAS Macro, SAS/Graph, SAS SQL and some SAS/STATS
Interested applicants will have:
• Strong SAS experience within a Clinical/Pharmaceutical environment
• Good knowledge of drug development process in particular on collection, storing, processing and analysis of clinical trial data.
• Has well developed planning and analytic abilities.
• Communicates clearly and effectively in written and oral form.
Rates on offer are competitive, and some home-working will be accepted.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Mukherjee on +44(0)207 255 6665 or email a updated copy of your CV to: [log in to unmask]
I look forward to receiving your application.
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.