Hello everybody

In my web column icm2re (I changed my mind reviewing everything)   I write this month about  analytics applied to programmatic advertising that has reached a level of considerable attention among leading advertisers and media owners:

-   3.10 | October 2014: Let social media battles end or, at least, be traceable and regulated.  About data management, programmatic advertising and other digital challenges for brands

[...] I have found the recent "Lego vs Greenpeace" saga very disturbing and in some ways shocking as it revealed the ferocity of the media competition for the control of marketing and communication expenditures by global brands. It has also said something about the difficulties of managing changes while staying (or being put) in the public eye.[...]

Fulltext available at:
http://www.brunellalongo.co.uk/icm2re/

Anybody interested in modelling, developing and implementing or auditing sustainable policies for data mining and analytics in advertising or research please consider we offer a bespoke  Metadata and Taxonomies (MAT) service I will be very happy to discuss privately.

Kind Regards

Brunella Longo
Information Management Adviser
Open Data Assurance