Dear All
 I am very pleased to share with everyone the programme for the Digital Design Weekend at the V&A which is taking place next week. This year we are inviting participants and audiences to explore digital value, cultural value and 'making' value. I hope you can join us in a weekend of collaborating, networking, sharing ideas, expertise and practice.​All the bestIrini Irini PapadimitriouDigital Programmes ManagerDepartment of LearningV&ASouth KensingtonLondon SW7 2RLT: 020 7942 2258M: 07986 347 922Working days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday  ​V&A Digital Design WeekendSaturday 20 – Sunday 21 September10.30–17.00Free, drop-in, no booking required Take part in a weekend of free events and collaborative making activities exploring physicality and digital value, coinciding with the London Design Festival at the V&A.Event page: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/va-digital-design-weekend-tickets-12772016445 http://www.vam.ac.uk/whatson/event/3404/digital-design-weekend-4853/DDW programme:http://www.vam.ac.uk/whatson/media/uploads/files/Digital_Design_Weekend_Programme_-_Online_2.pdf                        Participants: Paolo Cirio, James Bridle, Fabio Lattanzi Antinori supported by Bare Conductive, THE UNSEEN,  Nelly Ben Hayoun, Heidi Hinder, Raphael Kim, Sitraka, The Met Office, readysaltedcode, Microsoft Research, BBC R&D, Jon Rogers/University of Dundee, Jon Spooner/Unlimited Theatre & Exeter College, Uniform, REACT, AHRC Digital Transformations showcase, Penguin Random House YourFry, Natasha Trotman, James Parr, Flora Bowden & Dan Lockton, Dean Brown (Fabrica), The Restart Project, Daniel Ploeger, Janet Chan and Jelili Atiku, Knyttan and Common Works, Tine Bech, Kouichi Okamoto, Yulia Silina, Francesca Perona & Anouk Sylvestre, The T/Shirt Issue, Makerversity and Maklab, Karen Palmer / IF Interactive Film, Codasign, Marguerite Humeau & Ka Fai Choy, This Happened and many more!