Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that issue 28 of CIDADES, Comunidades e Territórios (Cities, Communities and Territories), DINÂMIA’CET-IUL’s journal in Urban Studies, is now available online. We would also like to remind you that the subscription and download of all articles is freely available. CIDADES is presently indexed by SciELO, Latindex, IBSS e EBSCO.

Submissions are continually available online and conducted upon registration on the website. All items should be the product of original scientific work, in different languages, whose results are relevant to the journal’s scope. Please consult our author guidelines for directions regarding format and presentation standards, and refer to our editorial policies for details on the peer-review process. All published materials are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported licence. Authors will be duly notified of acceptance/revisions required and encouraged to keep in contact with the editorial team should any unforeseen situation occur.

Yours faithfully,

Walter Rodrigues

Director

Mariana Leite Braga

Editorial Assistant & Copy Editor

CIDADES, Comunidades e Territórios

Edifício ISCTE, Av. Forças Armadas, 1600 Lisboa, Portugal

Gab. 2W4d

T: +351 210 464 197

Ext. 293102