Hello FSL experts,

I am using probtrackx to do some local tractography analyses. I am using the basolateral amygdala as my seed mask and the vmPFC as my termination and way-point mask. Then a mask of the centromedial and superficial subregions of the amygdala serve as my exclusion mask.

Outside of probtrackx, I converted my seeds from MNI space to diffusion space. So, I do not have to to check the box that my seeds are not in diffusion space.

I am running into the following error when I run probtrackx:

can't read "registration(struct_costfn)": no such variable
can't read "registration(struct_costfn)": no such variable
    while executing
"set [set varName]"
    (procedure "optionMenuRemoveTrace" line 3)
    invoked from within
"optionMenuRemoveTrace registration(struct_costfn)"
    (command bound to event)

Any ideas of what the problem might be?

Thanks so much!

Emily