Hi Rosalia,

Seems that you somehow removed also the tcl package when you had your previous installation troubles.
Try: ' sudo apt-get install tcl'

I hope this will solve the problem,
wolf

On 01/09/14 08:33, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear FSL experts,

I am trying to run Melodic as usual, with the new FSL version...

After loading my .fsf text file....I click to run and it appears the following error in my shell:

rosalia@rosalia-PORTEGE-Z930:~
$ cd /home/rosalia/Desktop/MELODIC_ESPECTRO
rosalia@rosalia-PORTEGE-Z930:~/Desktop/MELODIC_ESPECTRO$ fsl
/usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/feat: 74: exec: /usr/bin/tclsh: not found

I would greatly appreciate if you could tell me what is happening and how to fix this problem.

Thank you in advance,
Rosalia.