Dear C&S and  UTSG

A final reminder for the Cycling & Society Annual Symposium 2014
14th-16th September Newcastle upon Tyne (including events)

The final programme and abstracts for this year's Cycling & Society
Annual Symposium 2014 in Newcastle are now available here:
http://newcycling.org/events/20131130/cycling-society-annual-symposium-2014

Venues:
The main symposium event on Monday 15th will be at the "Pandon Room"
Newcastle Civic Centre, 8 mins ride from the Central Station
https://goo.gl/maps/cUvW5
The PhD presentations and Panel discussion on Tuesday 16th am will be
at Northumbria University  Sutherland Building Great Hall
https://goo.gl/maps/MbpR1

Conference registration
As you can see on the website, the registration is £5 only(!) to cover
lunch/refreshments with additional support from Newcastle City
Council.
To simplify things we are taking payment for registration via donation
to Newcycling (the Newcastle Cycling Campaign) who will benefit from
your Gift Aid donations. Note: Conference Dinner at Electric East (£20
to be paid at the restaurant)

Additional events
We have set up a doodle so that we can estimate numbers for the
following three events
   - Sunday 14th Sept pm: 'infrastructure safari' by bike
http://newcycling.org/events/20140805/css2014-infra-safari
   - Monday 15th Sept pm: Dinner at Electric East (£20 to be paid at
the restaurant) http://www.electric-east.co.uk/
   - Tuesday 16/09/14 am till 13:30 - PhD presentations, round-table
and business meeting about the future C&S
Please visit the doodle and tick the respective boxes if you are
planning to attend any of the above three here:
http://doodle.com/7ih79vdr7s6vfzkw

Nearby afforable accommodation:
Backpackers: http://www.albatrossnewcastle.co.uk/
Slightly better: http://hansenhotel.co.uk/
Much beter: http://www.georgehotel-newcastle.co.uk/

We are all looking forward to welcoming you in Newcastle!

The Cycling & Society 2014 Organising Committee
Seraphim Alvanides, Northumbria University
Mima Cattan, Northumbria University
Carol Ludwig, Northumbria University
Anne Clark, Newcastle City Council
Claire Prospert, Secretary, Newcastle Cycling Campaign @claireprospert