Apologies for x-posting

We have a full-time position in the Centre for Academic Practice at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, Scotland.

Salary:  27,057 - 30,434 (with possible progression to 33,242)
Post type:  full-time
Closing date:  Monday 15th September 2014
Interviews: Tuesday 23rd September 2014
Reference number: CVCP004

For a recruitment pack, please visit our vacancies website at www.qmu.ac.uk<http://www.qmu.ac.uk>. Alternatively, contact Human Resources on (0131) 474 0000 and ask for 'staff vacancy' or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> quoting the reference number: CVCP004

Please contact Susi Peacock if you would like to discuss this position - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>