From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frans van Liere
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 8:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] prayer

A friend of mine asked me this, and I was afraid I didn't know. Is there such a reference work as a repertory of Latin prayers ("Gesammtrepertorium der lateinischen Gebete")? She needs to identify a Latin prayer in a text. Any suggestions?

Frans van Liere

Department of History
Calvin College
1845 Knollcrest Circle, SE
Grand Rapids, MI, 49546

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/medieval-religion