Has anyone mentioned yet THE INNOCENTS (Jack Clayton, 1961), based on Henry James’ The Turn of the Screw?

Henry

I'm putting together a syllabus for an introductory level philosophy class that considers fear as one of its themes. I would welcome suggestions of films, tv episodes, etc. that have something philosophically interesting to say about fear. The suggestions need not themselves be fear inducing. Feel free to reply to me off list. If there is general interest I can compile and send out all of the suggestions.

Many thanks for your help,

Elizabeth

-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 (University of Glasgow 2-4 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --