Just an alternative viewpoint: qualified instructors who understand they would be working in Germany could quickly use google translate to understand the essentials of the position and simply write with follow up questions or clarifications. In our globalized world, it could be seen as a communal responsibility to navigate languages, with give and take? That might even be a positive characteristic in a candidate.

I've pasted here a google-translated paragraph from the ad as an example.
Your Assignments
Its main business is in the individual support of students, graduate students and academic staff in English-taught programs in their lectures and writing projects of 9 hours per week, in the care of teachers and peer tutors, as well as in the development of a Writing Fellows program at the three sites of TUM. They participate in the provision of information and online learning materials for different target groups and work closely with the faculties, central institutions and the Graduate School of the TUM with the aim of events on the topic, Academic Writing and Presenting in English to bundle '. Your duties will include the preparation and implementation of courses and workshops, collaborating in the development of language learning research in the area of ​​Academic Writing and other didactical issues that acquisition of organizational and administrative tasks of the Language Centre and participating in the cooperative and representative tasks a central service unit of the University.

Just a thought.
Tiane Donahue