Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can give me some help and/or advice about WebPA. We are trialling WebPA using a Moodle plugin that allows all student enrolments and groups to be automatically imported from our LMS.

We were using another tool called SPARK previously that did not have this LMS integration. This tool actually generates two factors, the basic "SPA" factor, which is analogous to the WebPA Score, as well as a "SAPA" or Self Assessment to Peer Assessment factor, which compares the student's self-assessment to the assessment he/she received from his/her team mates.

This value of this latter "Perception Feedback" factor was that it flags students who may have over-rated their own contribution to the group and unfairly penalised others, thus providing a rationale for excluding that student's ratings from the evaluation data.

Our School relied on this heavily for auditing/moderating the peer evaluations and we are concerned that WebPA apparently does not generate a similar score. Is this true, or have I just not located the feature? If I am correct that this feature does not exist, what are some other strategies that people use to determine potentially unreliable student ratings?

Thanks in advance, Tim.