For the last two days I have been developing This is not a Slog, a series of walks for the Joan Littlewood Fun Palace. After an inspiring workshop filled with members of the Walking Artists Networks, we are ready to offer a public sharing of where we are in our development process.

We will be asking people to try out three walks, one set in the past, one in the present, and one in the future. There will be phantom babies, x-ray vision, and lots of bricks.

The sharing will start at 5pm at Ovalhouse (52-54, Kennington Oval, London SE11 5SW). The walks are about 20 minutes each, and you are welcome to try out any or all of them.

All the best,

Blake