CFP: special issue of Media and Communication on surveillance

Further information:

Brief description: Proposals are sought for article publication in Media and Communication for a special issue on surveillance. The deadline for abstracts is 10-15 November 2014, for completion of accepted papers 24-31 March 2015, and publication is scheduled for October 2015. We welcome contemporary and historical projects, research ranging from local to global issues, and interdisciplinary approaches. We aim to present work that will collectively address an international audience.

James Schwoch
Northwestern University
Department of Communication Studies
2400 Campus Drive
Evanston IL 60208

This is a message from the SURVEILLANCE listserv
for research and teaching in surveillance studies.

To unsubscribe, please send the following message to

For further help, please visit: