Dear All

Ravensbourne MA/MSC Computational Design

I am very pleased to say that our new MA/MSC Computational Design has been
fully validated and that we are now accepting applications for September
2014

Faculty members now include Professor Jeremy Gardiner, Dr Brigitta Zics and
myself

This is a one year course and we are particularly interested in students
who want to make use of the extensive rapid prototyping facilities here in
conjunction with close study of electronics, coding and physical computing.
We have strong relationships with companies within the Tech City
development and especially with Level39 at Canary Wharf.

Please do pass this on to anyone who may be interested in studying
Computational Design with us

Best

Richard Colson
Postgraduate Faculty Ravensbourne