From: A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geoff Walters
Sent: 26 June 2014 09:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Spiritual Care Audits [Scanned]

It’s not quite the same context but we conducted an audit across three hospices some years ago and the process was written up in an article published in the International Journal of Palliative Nursing, July 2010 16(7). Unfortunately the benefits which might have developed from this were marred by a subsequent  upheaval of management structures which changed the way spiritual care was organized across the organization. There may be enough similarities for it to be helpful. I can send an electronic copy if you have difficulty accessing it.

Rev. Dr. Geoff Walters

Chaplain, Pilgrims Hospice Ashford

Direct line: 01233 504104