Dear colleagues,

I'd like to draw you attention to the special issue on "Sustainability
Tales, Fictions and Other Stories From The Movie Industry" that has
been recently published on IJSD.

You can contains the following articles:
- Environmental melodrama, coal, and the politics of sustainable
energy in The Last Mountain
Steve Schwarze; Jennifer Peeples; Jen Schneider; Pete Bsumek
-Entertaining our way to engagement? Climate change films and
sustainable development values
Bridie McGreavy; Laura Lindenfeld
- Using the transtheoretical model of behavioural change to understand
the processes through which climate change films might encourage
mitigation action
Rachel A. Howell
- Latin American narratives of sustainability: opportunities for
engagement through films
José Gutiérrez-Pérez
- Entertainment-education: storytelling for the greater, greener good
Julia-Lena Reinermann; Sarah Lubjuhn; Martine Bouman; Arvind Singhal
- Tales of sustainability and justice? A sustainability reading of
contemporary commercial Hindi cinema
Florian Krauß
Additional Paper
- Towards transition: resourcing socially learned decisions
Terry Nolan; Richard J. Varey

It can be found at:
http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticletoc.php?jcode=ijsd&year=2014&vol=17&issue=2

Best regards,