Dear Colleague

Please be reminded of our Cultural Consultation Club Meeting on Middle East and Trauma on Wednesday 25th June 2014 at 2pm at the Centre for Psychiatry, Charterhouse Square.

Dr. Khalid Sultan, Consultant Psychiatrist in Learning Disability will discuss

The Psychological traumatic complications after the Arab Spring

Dr. Tarik Al-Kubaisy, Consultant Psychiatrist will follow up with a discussion on

PTSD among Iraqi populations following 2003 Occupation

Attached is the programme and directions of where the meetings will be held. I would be grateful if you could let Lisa Kass ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) know if you are able to attend. Please pass the details on to colleagues. They are also welcome to attend.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards

Dr Micol Ascoli                                                                                 Dr Walid Abdul Hamid