Dear List crew,

I've had a request from a mental health OT to find information regarding an evaluation tool that she uses, " We use the Most Important Event tool to help evaluate our group programme but I have found limited reference to it".

Well so have I! Any chance one of you Librarians 'out there' on the list have encountered such a tool before or know ANYTHING about it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,

Catherine

Catherine Wardle
Assistant Librarian