Dear Zooarchers

I was wondering whether anyone has a .pdf of 'The Law of Bone Remodelling' originally published in German in 1892 by J. Wolff, but I know that an English translation was published in 1986. I'd email the author but I am fairly certain he is not on email! Either English or German versions would be very much appreciated.

The full citation of what I'm after is: J. Wolff: Das Gesetz der Transformation der Knochen. Berlin, A. Hirschwald, 1892. Published with support from the Royal Academy of Sciences in Berlin. English translation by P. Maquet and R. Furlong. Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 1986.

Many thanks,

Ashleigh

Ashleigh Haruda
Graduate Research Student