Please see attached for details of the above event.

From: Juliana O'Rourke [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 May 2014 09:41
To: Nelson, John
Subject: Limited free student places at Modelling World 2014

Professor Nelson,

 I'm Juliana, programme director for the Modelling World event at the London Oval, 5 June 2014.

Our event partner Mott Macdonald has kindly sponsored several full delegate places for students who would also be willing to act a rapporteurs for specific sessions. A full brief will be given.

I'd be grateful if you could pass this on to suitable students via the Universities Transport Studies Group network.

Application: please reply to/contact [log in to unmask] to apply, including details of academic background and indication of which sessions are of interest.

Modelling World the event of choice for movement and place professionals in the UK. Last year we brought together more than 200 interested parties. Creating an evidence base underpinning informed decision-making is a key issue for transport and urban professionals, and Modelling World is known for its candid exploration of potential futures as applied to our audience.

Information: http://landor.co.uk/modellingworld/2014/home2014.php

Best regards, Juliana

Juliana O'Rourke
Editor

Landor L|I|N|K|S Limited
Apollo House, 359 Kennington Lane, London, SE11 5QY

T:   +44(0)20 7193 4142
W:  www.landor.co.uk

Learning, Information, Networking and Knowledge Sharing

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas cl?raichte ann an Alba, ?ir. SC013683.