From: Peter Goodin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 30 May 2014 01:59
To: Penny, William; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [SPM] Second level bayesian modelling - Activation threshold = 0?

Dear Glad and Will,

Thank you so much for the background information and reading material! Another question if I may (which also may require you both to be mind readers...)? If Bayesian modelling is superior to the classical GLM why is it not in widespread use? I have to confess I've not actually come across an fMRI paper in my area that uses it (yet).

Thanks and look forward to the response,

Peter

Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122
http://www.swinburne.edu.au/swinburneresearchers/index.php?fuseaction=profile&pid=4149

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne 3004