Dear All,

I hope this isn't an inappropriate question to post on this mail group. It isn't technical in nature but it would be really helpful if anyone can assist me and I think you would would be the best people to know.

I've been working with a school on a JD for a director of it services post and they have a need to employ someone quickly. We would usually advertise locally and if we didn't fill the post look in to other options. However because of the need to fill the post quickly we want to reach as many candidates in the short time we have.

So my question is, where do senior technical staff look for jobs? Is the TES relevant or is this not looked at so much by people looking for technical roles. Is there anywhere else you can suggest.

Thanks so much in advance for any assistance and I hope you don't mind me using this forum to ask such a question.

Kind Regards.

Christian Turton.

ICT Teaching and Learning Consultant
elearning@luton
Support, Challenge and Intervention
Luton Borough Council.

Apple Distinguished Educator.
Apple Professional Development Authorised Trainer.

Telephone: 07730 619530<tel:07730%20619530>
FAX: (01582) 499679<tel:(01582)%20499679>

Sent from my iPhone