From: datasets
Sent: 10 April 2014 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Now booking: DataCite workshop at the University of Glasgow - 13 June 2014

**Usual apologies for cross-posting**

As a follow-up to our successful Jisc-funded data citation workshops, we are running a workshop at the University of Glasgow Library on Friday 13 June 2014.

The workshop is primarily aimed at organisations and institutions in Scotland (and the north of England!) who are currently working on their research data repositories and would like to find out more about working with DataCite. We will summarise the main themes of last year’s workshop series: explaining what DataCite is, what it does and how you can work with us in the UK to assign DataCite DOIs to your research data. We will also be joined by the University of Leeds who signed up to use DataCite at the end of 2013 and will be our case study for the day.

To see the programme and book a place, visit: http://dataciteworkshopglasgow.eventbrite.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you there!

Rachael.

Rachael Kotarski
The British Library, 96 Euston Road, London NW1 2DB
Tel: 020 7412 7167 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Datasets@BL<http://www.bl.uk/datasets>  |  DataCite<http://www.datacite.org/>

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
Think before you print