Hi Martin,

A photo mast or boom could be used to get the camera to height and closer to your map than the balcony. A boom would enable you to get the camera centred above the map at a desirable distance and tethered to a laptop you’d be able to assess your results and adjust your lighting etc.

Streph

Strephon Duckering

Photographer
Pre-Construct Archaeology Ltd
Unit 54, Brockley Cross Business Centre, 96 Endwell Road, London SE4 2PD
tel: 020 7639 9091
fax: 020 7639 9588
www.pre-construct.com