***APOLOGIES FOR ANY CROSS POSTING***

Dear Colleague

JUNE PG MARKETING FORUM - Thursday 5th June, Central London

We now have only limited places available for the June event so booking soon
is recommended if you would like to attend.

Theme: UK PGT in a falling market - reversing the trend

The HESA figures for 2012 entry showed the PGT market in the UK falling for
the second year in a row. With the already fragile PGT market and the first
cohort of undergraduate students with higher debt emerging in 2015, what, if
anything can be done to reverse the worrying decline in new students and
increase numbers of UK PGT students?

In this Forum session we'll be looking at both strategic and practical ideas
for recruiting more UK PGT students, including looking for and promoting to
new or unexplored markets, converting the students we are already
attracting, the role of sector wide or collaborative campaigns, and how to
understand who our PGT markets really are, or could be. We are also
including a student panel, to find out what UK PGT students really want.

For this Forum, we are looking for two or three case studies from the
sector, on successful campaigns aimed at the UK PGT market, from both an
institutional and department/faculty standpoint. Each case study lasts 5-10
minutes followed by a panel Q and A with discussion and questions, and we
are offering a reduced rate for delegates offering case studies - please see
below. If you would like to offer a case study, please do get in touch with
me at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] or 07799 651339 .

A provisional programme is given below. As usual, we are offering a reduced
rate if you or a colleague from your Department have attended before.

Provisional Programme
09.15 Registration and Coffee
09.45 Introductions
10.00 UK PGT in a falling market - reversing the trend
11.30 Key Issues and Questions: small group discussion and structured
networking session
12.15 Plenary Discussion and group feedback
12.45 Lunch and informal/themed networking
13.30 Student Panel - what postgraduate students think 14.30 Case Studies
from the sector
15.30 Group Discussion: what matters, What Works? - information sharing,
questions and networking
15.50 One thing to take away? Round-up and What Next?
16.00 Close

More information on the Forum, costs and an online booking form for this
event can be found at:
 <http://www.postgraduatestudentships.co.uk/pgmarketingforum>
www.postgraduatestudentships.co.uk/pgmarketingforum

We look forward to seeing you at the event.

Best wishes

Claire

Claire Gascoigne

Marketing Manager,

PostgraduateStudentships, MastersCompare and MyPostgradApps

Tel: 07799 651339

 <http://www.masterscompare.co.uk/> www.MastersCompare.co.uk

 <http://www.mypostgradapps.com/> www.MyPostgradApps.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/TalkPostgrad>