Hi all,

There are these on Dugong dugon, may be of some (limited) use!

http://eprints.cmfri.org.in/6457/1/psbr.pdf?origin=publication_detail

http://www.science.smith.edu/msi/pdf/i0076-3519-088-01-0001.pdf

There are also a few photos of the archaeological dugong remains from Akab Island in the Antiquity paper: http://antiquity.ac.uk/ant/083/ant0830696.htm

All the best, Hannah
*hoping someone has the legendary monograph!!*
On Wednesday, 2 April 2014, 13:49, Thiago Fossile <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I agree with you Terry
"I would not be the only ones who would welcome a copy."

Att.

There is a legendary monograph on sirenian morphology including a lot of osteology, written in the 1970s by an author named Kaiser or something close to that. I say legendary because this is zooarch oral tradition. I have never actually seen a copy nor encountered anyone who has! But if someone out there in Zooarchland has a copy, I'm sure Jacqui and I would not be the only ones who would welcome a copy.

--

Thiago Fossile - Acadêmico em Biologia Marinha
http://lattes.cnpq.br/6923011110519249