Please put me on the list, as well! These papers are new to me. I would love to read them.
Gracias!
Susan Morley
lecturer
Cal Stat University

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 5:48 AM, Federica Moreno <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear zooarchers
someone have pdfs of the following papers?

Hobson-West 2007. Beast and boundaries: an introduction to animals in sociology, science and society. Qualitative Sociological Review 3: 23-41

Ingold T. 1994. From trust to domination: an alternative history of human-animal relations. Animals and human soceties: Changing perspectives (Manning and Serpell eds.). Routledge. London: 1-22.

Ingold, T. 1996. Hunting and gathering as ways of perceiving the enviroment. Redefining nature: ecology, culure and domestication. Berg, Oxford: 117-155.

Russell N. 2002. The wild side of domestication. Society and animals 10: 285-302.

Thanks in advance!!!

Federica Moreno

--

Susan Morley M.A.