Dear all,

I’m trying to get hold of a copy of the following paper:

BRUNAUX, J. L., GOGUEY, R., GUILLAUMET, J. P., MENIEL, P., & RAPIN, A., (1985). Le sanctuaire celtique de Mirebeau (Côte-d’Or) in Les âges du Fer dans la vallée de la Saône (VII-1 siècles avant notre ère). Revue Archéologique de l’Est et Du Centre-Est Dijon, p. vol., 79–111.

Unfortunately my library doesn’t hold the publication and although I tried emailing the first author at the only address I’ve been able to find for him ([log in to unmask]) it bounced. Accordingly, if anyone could help in providing a working email address for the author, or a copy of the article, this would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Lee G. Broderick.  MSc, MA, FZS

Zooarchaeologist

www.zooarchaeology.co.uk

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is private and confidential. If an addressing or transmission has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to your systems due to viruses or malicious code not detected.