Hi Cathy,

Maybe you'd be willing to run another workshop on assessing DMP's?

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Catherine Pink
Sent: 23 April 2014 16:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assessment for MSc RDM module

Hi Joanna,

I've been reviewing DMPs for ESRC (and other funder) grant applications for over a year as part of our research data service.

If you're able to attend, my colleague and I are running a workshop on DMPs at the CILIP ARLG conference in Brighton this June (http://www.cilip.org.uk/academic-and-research-libraries-group/events/2014-conference).

Alternatively, I'd be happy to discuss my experience on DMP reviews so far in person.

Kind regards,

Cathy

Dr Catherine Pink
Research Data Scientist
The Library, University of Bath
Bath, BA2 7AY
Contact: [log in to unmask], +44(0)1225 384791 Research Data Management: go.bath.ac.uk/research-data