I'm sure many of you already know Lorna, but would still be interested in reading her great post on how she got in to open education. The post is one in a series of posts introducing Open Education Working Group Advisory Board members.

Lorna M Campbell is Assistant Director of the Centre for Education, Technology and Interoperability Standards (Cetis) and writes about her involvement in open education so far.
http://education.okfn.org/advisory-board-member-lorna-m-campbell/

Last week we published an introductory post from Bernard Nkuyubwatsi, initiator of the Open Education Rwanda Network.
http://education.okfn.org/advisory-board-member-bernard-nkuyubwatsi/

Four more to follow in the next couple of weeks!

Thanks

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy