Hi Gemmers,

Just a quick heads-up, if you’ve not already seen – Anra Kennedy from Culture 24 has put together a programme of learning presentations & discussion at the Museum & Heritage show this year;

There are some great sessions lined up, including on use of technology, Takeover Day, and learning through stories.

Also, Anra and I will be doing an early afternoon session on measuring impact of museum & heritage learning.

http://www.museumsandheritage.com/show/visiting/free-talks/learning

Come down if you can – it’s free, after all, and it should be a really interesting day!

Cheers all,

John

John McMahon

Museums, Libraries & Heritage Advisor

A New Direction

20-26 Brunswick Place,

Hackney, London, N1 6DZ

www.anewdirection.org.uk

T: 020 7608 8988

M: 07734 967798

E: [log in to unmask]

Tw: @A_New_Direction / @JohnMcArtsEd

L: www.linkedin.com/in/johnjamesmcmahon

B: www.anewdirection.org.uk/blog/author/john-mcmahon

Take a look at our blog, and make sure you sign up to receive our monthly digest