Hi Stefanie,

generally a good idea but I am not sure if the tables will be that readable any more once we have both added 3 to 4 columns next to the EDM description (especially when I add the 103 specializing resources that we have in our model in this table, too). Anyway, I think that an overview on the EDM and its different application profiles is something that we clearly need. This table could be a good starting point if Valentine is okay with that.

All the best (and happy Easter!)

Evelyn