Hello,
We are Genetic Moo, we make interactive art. We are organising an open collaborative art show called Microworld in Hong Kong this June. We would like you or any digital artists you know to get involved.

http://geneticmoo.com/microworldhongkong.php
https://www.facebook.com/events/375494455923017
10-14th June - The Space, 210 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong - FREE

Microworld Hong Kong is our latest experiment in digital ecosystems where we fill a room with lots of interactive and active artworks and see what happens. Then we invite the audience in the middle. Some of the art works will be by Genetic Moo but we also like to work with local artists wherever we show.

We are happy to show any sort of engaging digital art (films / interactive / electronic / robotic / audio) as part of the show. This will be a great opportunity to exhibit for free in an international digital art show in The Space gallery in Sheung Wan. We are looking for people to be experimental - we are interested in seeing what happens when art works interact with each other. The works can be in progress and can be shown for a few hours or a few days.

Microworld Hong Kong is just one part of the Lumen Prize Exhibition which is a touring show celebrating digital art in all its forms. There is also a BYOB (Bring Your Own Beamer) event on Wednesday 11th in the evening to which everyone can bring a projector and take part and there will be workshops and demos too throughout the show and a chance to dance with a huge kinect driven horse. It should be an exciting event.  We can be contacted at [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Tim + Nicola
Genetic Moo