Dear all,

Please see attached for images of an electric autoclave for donation by a Dr. Cope (retired surgeon in Worcester). We are unable to consider taking it due to its size, but it's a lovely item, and he thinks it would still work if anybody cared to chance it!

Please contact me in the first instance, as Dr. Cope is moving house.

All the best,

Louise

Louise Price
Curator

George Marshall Medical Museum
Charles Hastings Education Centre
Worcestershire Royal Hospital
Worcester
WR5 1DD

t.01905 760 738
www.medicalmuseum.org.uk<http://www.medicalmuseum.org.uk>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF4CD9.501BB100]

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients. You must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.