Thanks Cable for sharing. This year's SPARC Open Access Meeting is of particular relevance to the OER community because of our theme "convergence" -- exploring how open access, open education, and open data  intersect and how we can connect the dots in the broader movement for openness. Each of the meeting's panels will include perspectives from all three areas (OA, OER, open data) and the keynote by Dr. Philip Bourne from NIH will focus on how they tie together.

Hope you can join us!

Agenda: http://www.sparc.arl.org/sparc-2014-oa-meeting-preliminary-program
Live stream: http://sparc.arl.org/events/OA14/live (starts tomorrow)
Hashtag: #SPARC2014