Amber

What about http://www.prepareforsuccess.org.uk

@joecar  twitter
  Mobile 07834843011

> On 6 Mar 2014, at 18:57, "Jacqueline Carter" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Amber,
>
> Not specifically preparation for Undergrad but worth consideration
> http://www.digitalscholarship.ac.uk
>
> And - more for postgrads
> http://readytoresearch.ac.uk
>
> Jackie
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Dr Jackie Carter
> UK Data Service: Director for Communications and Impact
> University of Manchester Q-Step Co-director
> Mimas Senior Manager
>
> 07747460963
> @JackieCarter
>
> On 6 Mar 2014, at 18:46, "Thomas, Amber" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Colleagues,
>>
>> Hi! Could you please point me to any openly licensed materials that support students preparing for undergraduate degrees? Study skills but also independent learning for those students away from home for possibly the first time.
>>
>> Thanking you!
>>
>> Amber
>>

>> Amber Thomas
>> Service Owner: Academic Technology Support
>> IT Services | Services Development
>> University of Warwick
>> +44 (0) 24 76523963 (Int 23963)

Join us on

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. SQA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Scottish Qualifications Authority
www.sqa.org.uk <http://www.sqa.org.uk>