Tony,

The Leeds approach resulted in Jorum developing a window to their OER - see news item at <http://www.jorum.ac.uk/news/university-of-leeds-collaboration-produces-jorum-s-first-open-window> http://www.jorum.ac.uk/news/university-of-leeds-collaboration-produces-jorum-s-first-open-window
(although I'm not involved with Jorum now I was its director when this work commenced).

This was built on considerable other activity that arose from various programmes, including Jisc/HEA and SCORE. Antonio Martinez-Arboleda led this from Leeds.

So Leeds (Met and the University) seem to have a lot to share in supporting and encouraging sharing of open content and practice.

A SCORE fellow - Joanna Wild - also did work in the area of developing confidences to sharing. The SCORE fellows are worth checking out as there are many examples of good practice from their work - see <http://www.open.ac.uk/score/fellows> http://www.open.ac.uk/score/fellows

Jackie

Dr Jackie Carter
UK Data Service: Director for Communications and Impact
Senior Manager: Learning and Teaching and Social Science Data Services
Mimas
University of Manchester
Twitter @JackieCarter
Mobile 07747460963