Hi Terese,

The Virtual University of Small States of the Commonwealth (VUSSC) (
http://www.vussc.info/) is a collection of universities in small
Commonwealth states who are working together to produce OER and develop a
transnational qualifications framework - definitely OEP.  I'm working with
VUSCC on some OER impact  research for the OER Research Hub so do get in
touch if you want any more information.

All best,

Leigh-Anne

Dr Leigh-Anne Perryman