Hi List,

Oftentimes I’ll be developing a code at the same time I’m developing a performance or interactive work.
The way it works is I set up an interface and then trigger it to see how it works. Then I add components either in code or in the performance elements.
For example, I might be working on a piece about dancing.  May there are two types of sensors or maybe more. Let’s say a proximity sensor, a video or infrared sensor and
a foot pad sensor.  This defines the performance area. What do do from here? do I get raw data and manipulate it? Do I cause a feedback loop? etc..
Maybe I wat to deal with kinesthetic memory and how to translate that to code.
These become the possible parameters of an artwork.

G.H. Hovagimyan
http://nujus.net/~gh
http://nujus.net/~nublog
http://artistsmeeting.org