From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter John Lumsden
Sent: 18 March 2014 18:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: facilitating assessment and feedback sessions

Looking for some external facilitation of sessions on Assessment and Feedback in various schools at UCLan. Any suggestions??

Peter J. Lumsden
BSc, DPhil, Fellow HEA

Principal lecturer  - Academic development

Course leader PGCert Learning and Teaching in HE

University of Central Lancashire
01772 893270

Twitter:                https://twitter.com/PLumsden
Facebook:           https://www.facebook.com/peter.j.lumsden?ref=tn_tnmn