Hello all,

A question: what involvement do LDHE colleagues have (or not) in course validation/revalidation processes at their institutions?

Thanks,

John

John Sutter
Learning Enhancement and Support Manager (Language and Learning Development) Canterbury,
University for the Creative Arts
New Dover Road
Canterbury
Kent