Dear All,

We at BPP University are seeking Associate Lecturers to teach on our 10 week pre-sessional programme from the week beginning 30 June to the week beginning 1st September. There will be a total of 20 teaching hours per week. If you are interested in the role, can you please email me on [log in to unmask] with a covering letter and CV?

With kind regards,

David Donnarumma

Head of English

BPP SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION & ENGLISH LANGUAGE STUDIES BPP UNIVERSITY
142-144 UXBRIDGE ROAD
LONDON
W12 8AW
phoenixHandler.onLoad();

if(isIPad()){var myScroll;function loaded(){document.getElementById("mail-message-body").style.width=document.body.offsetWidth+"px";document.body.style.width=(cw-32)+"px";myScroll=new iScroll("wrapper",{hScrollbar:true,vScrollbar:true,checkDOMChanges:true})}document.addEventListener("touchmove",function(a){a.preventDefault()},false);document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",loaded,false)};