Vi invitiamo a U Notre Dame, Londra, per una conferenza  sul tema "I mondi ed il Candelaio di Giordano Bruno" di Alan Powers, che ha co-presieduto la sessione AAI sul tema "Venezia nella immaginazione letteraria" a Colorado Springs.  Email  [log in to unmask]

My last powerpoint talk on Bruno was at Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics; this next one will discuss Bruno's play and long poem On the Immense Universe and Innumerable Worlds, at U Notre Dame, 1-4 Suffolk Street, London, 2 April 5:30 PM.  Those who attend are also invited to a workshop performance  of his Candelaio, in my new stage translation, at the Bridewell Theatre, Friday, 4 April 3:30 PM.

All welcome (please email [log in to unmask]).

Yours,  Alan W Powers
    www.habitableworlds.com