Hi all,

Just finished putting my fact sheet together for the 'Wartime Leicestershire' history fair I'm doing on Sunday, have decided to try and get people involved via the Home Front Legacy project.  Louise Ennis tells me we'll soon have a password to get the data out to put on our HERs, exciting!!

Thought I'd send the leaflet out to you all, anyway, since I find wartime stuff quite interesting.  (I did a World War II fact sheet as well.)

I've been trying to find more WWI things to put onto the HER but it's a bit of a struggle from my desk, so will be good to see what people can find.

Thanks,

Helen Wells
Historic Environment Record Officer
Leicestershire County Council
Planning, Historic & Natural Environment, Leicestershire County Council, County Hall, Glenfield, Leics, LE3 8RA
Telephone: 0116 3058323 / E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.
Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance with Leicestershire County Council's policy on the use of electronic communications.   The contents of e-mails may have to be disclosed to a request under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The views expressed by the author may not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Leicestershire County Council.
Attachments to e-mail messages may contain viruses that may damage your system. Whilst Leicestershire County Council has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of these factors. You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.