cCLOA represents senior local government managers for culture and leisure in England and Wales.

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Essex Havard
Sent: 04 March 2014 09:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The role of culture and leisure in improving health and wellbeing

I haven't gone past the first couple of pages as it uses the word "Government" when it actually should say "Government in England".

Health, culture and social care are devolved issues.

Can anyone tell me if this document covers the UK or just England please? As I have to read many, many documents like this I simply cannot be bothered to carry on reading yet another one that does not, at the outset, state the geographical and political remit of its subject matter....

Yours in exasperation

Essex